Our mission is to educate, advocate, and apply our belief that the future must be designed, engineered, and constructed thoughtfully and with practicality to accomplish more sustainable life.
We believe in the vision that civil engineers are entrusted by society to create a sustainable world and enhance the global quality of life.
Combining our passions and expertise, we will serve competently, collaboratively, and ethically as master:
- Planners, designers, constructors, and operators of society’s economic and social engine — the built environment
- Stewards of the natural environment and its resources
- Innovators and integrators of ideas and technology across the public, private, and academic sectors
- Managers of risk and uncertainty caused by natural events, accidents, and other threats
- Leaders in discussions and decisions shaping public environmental and infrastructure policy
- Creativity + Innovation
- Integrity + Ethics
- Collaboration + Ohana
- Dependability + Trust
We volunteer and donate to organizations and causes in our community which reflect and inspire us by offering our time, money, and professional expertise including: